To have another language is to possess a second soul.
Charlemagne

26 January 2010

THE GIANTS FROM PRATS DE LLUÇANÈS

We visited the exposure MAKING THEM DANCE about The Giants of our village.
Their names are Vicenç and Àgata and they are 23 years old.
The Geganters told us interesting things about our Giants and they danced for us.
It was amazing!


We are very happy to have seen them dancing for us.

Video Gegants and Geganters from Prats de Lluçanès
We have done a presentation for English pupils from Bath. We want to show them an old Catalan tradition.

Presentació dels alumnes de cicle superior
The Giants from Prats de Lluçanès

3 comments:

Ferran Orriols said...

I'm having a good experience here in Bath and I have to say to you that I'm learning lots of things so, I'm going to give to you lots of exercices to do during the last week in your school... Haha! I'm just kidding with you, don't worry!

I hope you are all having a good time and don't forget to study each day (it's not necessary to say it to you because I know you're doing it, of course... Haha)!

I will be waiting for an answer! See you guys! Give a big huge to pupils from P-3, P-4, P-5 and 1st of Primary for me. Obviously, give another one yourself for me too!

Take care,

Ferran

Class 5 said...

Hi Ferran!
We had a nice experience with you.
We hope that pupils from Bath like The Giants from Prats.
Do you study?
Are you learning a lot of English?
Do boys and girls from Bath understand you?
Do you know all the boys and girls' name?
Are they good students?
Have a nice time in Bath!
We are waiting for you.
A big huge for you!

Pupils from Class 5

teena said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!
Business Consulting Services